BATs & Mini Rugby Christmas Raffle 2015
The work that BATs and the Accies Minis do across north Edinburgh and with our squads of young players both training and playing, from P1s to U18s, costs money – money that is becoming increasingly difficult for us to find.
As part of our fundraising this season we are jointly running a Christmas Raffle. We have been lucky enough to secure a number of really good prizes, donated by various companies and friends of BATs and the Minis. We are extremely grateful for their support.
Tickets are £10 for a book of five or £2 each. The draw will take place on 21 December and will be videoed, with the footage and the winning tickets shared through the usual Club, BATs and Minis’ news and social media channels.
The top four prizes are:
- A four ball at Western Gailes
- Afternoon tea for two at the Balmoral Hotel
- Dinner plus wine for two at Whighams
- Dinner at Fisher’s to the value of £100
Other prizes include:
- A four ball at Craigielaw Golf
- A signed Scotland rugby ball
- A £50 voucher for use at Hemma/Akva
- Dinner for two mid-week at Stockbridge Restaurant
- Two 30-minute golf lessons from PGA Pro at Bruntsfield
- Voucher & gift basket from Edinburgh Blue Barbers
- A £25 voucher for S Luca of Musselburgh
- Three, three-day passes for Village Hotel Gym
- Edinburgh Rugby tickets
Please do your bit to help raise money for mini and youth rugby development. As well as buying tickets, you can also help by taking a few books to sell to friends, family and colleagues.
Please contact Iain Berthinussen, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Callum Black, email@example.com, for tickets.
All profits from the raffle will go towards the work we do with the young people of north Edinburgh - please do your bit to help.
Thank you for your help and support on behalf of all at BATs and Accies’ Minis.
John Wright, Chairman, Edinburgh BATs Rugby
Chris Bamberry, Chairman, Accies’ Minis
Posted on Thursday, 19 November 2015 under Club News BATs Mini Rugby