BATs/Minis Festive Raffle 2016
The work that BATs and the Minis do across north Edinburgh and with their squads of young players both training and playing, from P1s to U18s, costs money – money that it is becoming increasingly difficult to find.
To help provide some of the funds needed, we are running another Festive Raffle, for which we have a number of very good prizes. Our sincere thanks to the various companies and friends of our Clubs who have supported us by donating these prizes.
The top four prizes are:
- Dinner for 4 at Whighams with wine to a value of £50
- A 1 hour skills coaching for 10 with British Lion Mike Blair
- Afternoon tea for two at the Balmoral Hotel
- A Four ball at Craigielaw Golf Club
Other main prizes include:
- A signed Scotland ball
- Dinner for 2 mid-week at Stockbridge Restaurant
- Two 30 minute golf lessons from the PGA Pro at Brunstfield
- Akva voucher
- Two tickets for a Dunedin Consort production
- Waitrose vouchers
- £20 voucher for Boardwalk Beach Club coffee shop
- Two spaces at Edinburgh Rugby Camp x 2
- Taylor's Late Bottled Vintage Port
- Three bottles of Prosecco plus various ‘surprise’ prizes
The draw will take place on 24 January, so you have plenty of time to buy tickets, which cost £2 each. The winning ticket numbers will be announced on the Accies Minis/BATs Facebook page and Twitter account, and shared across all three senior clubs for publication.
Tickets will be available from Raeburn Place on Saturday 17 December. Tickets are also being sold by all Minis and BATs players. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to by tickets.
Please participate in the raffle and help to support junior rugby across north Edinburgh.
Thank you on behalf of all at BATs and the Minis for your support.
Posted on Thursday, 15 December 2016 under Club News BATs Mini Rugby