Winners of the BATs/Mini Rugby Festive Raffle
Thank you to everyone who supported the BATs/Mini Rugby Festive Raffle 2016, whether by buying tickets, selling tickets and/or donating prizes. Your support is invaluable.
The draw was made on Wednesday 1 February at Raeburn Place. The draw was filmed but unfortunately the recording is too long to post.
The prizes have been won by the following lucky supporters:
- Afternoon tea for two at The Balmoral Hotel - Ralph Lutton
- Four ball at Craigielaw Golf Club - Ron McNab
- One hour skills' coaching for 10 with British Lion Mike Blair - Ben Hodge
- Dinner for four at Whighams plus wine to £50 - Colin Devine
- Signed Scotland Ball - Grant Hutchison
- Dinner for two mid-week at Stockbridge Restaurant - John Wright
- Two 30-minute golf lessons from PGA Pro at Bruntsfield - Caroline South
- Two tickets for a Dunedin Consort Production - Louise Hodgson
- Akva voucher - Ollie Miller
- Waitrose vouchers - Ben Turtle
- Two spaces at Edinburgh Rugby Camp - Claudia McVie (c/o Malcolm McVie)
- Two spaces at Edinburgh Rugby Camp - David Simson
- £20 voucher for Boardwalk Beach Club coffee shop - Gordon Rogers
- Taylor's Late Bottled Vintage Port - Rory Bredin
- Three bottles of prosecco - Lorna McInnes
- One month's free gym membership at The Village Hotel - Gonzalo Arena
- An Express Treatment in The Village Hotel Spa with use of facilities - Dan Teague/Emily Teague
If you have won a prize, someone from BATs will be in touch during the course of the next week to arrange delivery/collection of your prize.
Thanks again for your support.
Posted on Thursday, 02 February 2017 under Club News BATs Mini Rugby